A great opportunity has become available to join a sales team of top performers at LJ Hooker Belconnen.
Your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively and professionally prospecting and building a customer database
- Advising customers on marketing and listing property
- Working with buyers and undertaking negotiations along with liaising with bank valuers, building inspectors & solicitors
- Attending office training, meetings with photographers, stylists, buyers and clients as required
- Prospecting: including, but not limited to, cold-calling, web marketing, social media and email marketing, promotions, letterbox drops, door knocking and networking
- Auction and open home preparation, attendance & follow up
- Effectively capturing all business activities via business CRM program
This full time role also includes Saturdays.
To be successful in this role, you will need a friendly outgoing personality, professional phone manner, immaculate presentation, a positive attitude with a strong work ethic and display the ability to take direction as well as work autonomously, experience in a sales role. A current driver's licence and own car are essential.
Please apply directly to Frank Pompeani by email only at email@example.com